Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Introducing - Guiseppa Gubler!!




Today I would like to introduce you to another very talented member of our new DT - Seppa!



A bit about Seppa - I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years. Yes, since the days of bright colored cardstock and scalloped scissors. In that amount of time I have created over 60 albums. I am motivated by my family and preserving our memories and because it is just plain fun! I am a stay at home mom, so I get to play with my scrapbook supplies frequently! I use a lot of clean lines in my scrapbooking, but I often go out of my comfort zone and mess things up a little. I love to make my embellishments pop right off the page. I love to be challenged to test my creative abilities. There are so many fun new scrapbooking products out! I want to learn more and provide my ideas to others.
Welcome to the Team Seppa!!

3 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful layouts!!! Congrats on making the team!

Tanya said...

SOOO gorgeous!!! Love your style. So happy you are part of the team!

Gisèle said...

wonderful:-)