Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Featured Product: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

From DT member Melissa:

"So, one of the scrapbooking products that I use almost in every single project/layout I create is glimmer mist. I love the splash of color, sparkle, and sheen it gives my products. I have three different layouts shown below using the Glimmer Mist in blues and greens which are my favorite two colors - and we have both of those colors in the store as well!

In this first layout, I used a piece of negative chipboard that alphas were in as a mask...














In this second layout, I used just one color exclusively and liberally sprayed it on my page allowing the drips to run down the page....















In this third layout, I layered mists. I love how they look when they mix together...creating another shade when they mix...again, I allowed them to drip down the page....gives it a very artistic, free feel to the project...



















You can find the Tattered Angels Products with this link! I have also used their glimmer screens and they also lend a very beautiful element to your scrapbooking projects!"
Thanks Melissa for sharing your gorgeous creations!!!