Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Scrapper of the Month!!!

Congrats to LynneF, our September Scrapper of the month!


I asked Lynne to tell us a bit about herself, answer a few questions, and share with us a few of her fav layouts!

Hello, my name is Lynne Forsythe. I reside in New Hampshire with my biggest fan - my husband Walter, and my two teenage children -Melysa (17) and Douglas (15) - now that's a reality check for you!

Now I am the type of person when I start something, I jump in with both feet, and am off to learn and accomplish all that I can! And that's what I did. I literally walked into a job at Generations of Memories in Littleton, NH where I later became buyer/manager/designer/teacher. In my thirst for knowledge I attended Ranger U to become a Ranger Certified Educator....one of my greatest accomplishments and where I found what I truly love to do - crinkle, wrinkle rip and ink! And so my creative Journey began.

I have had the amazing opportunity to be on several Design Teams, one being the FABULOUS Lets Capture These Sketches. I am currently on 2 manufacturer DTs - Zutter Sisters (Bind it All) and Reminisce.

I love trying new things, new products and discovering new ideas...some work and some not so well but I think my greatest love is sharing my discoveries with others! I created my first tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - and I am hoping to do more.

Hop on over to my blog 'The Next Best Thing by Lynne' http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/ and see some of my latest creations and join in on the creative journey!


My guilty pleasure is..Potato chips with my favorite being Dill Pickle...LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
I couldn't imagine life without...Ranger/Tim Holtz products. Distress Ink, Ink Blending tool, Stickles, Multi Medium,...ooh the list is too long! It would be like taking away the air I breathe!
You would never guess it but..I can be very shy. My creating/teaching has really helped me overcome this!
I would love to win a shopping spree to...Budget Lumber, so I could get all the rest of the supplies needed to finish off my studio, my dream!

My favorite scrappy item in the LCOM store right now is...All Sold Out!! I am soooo lovin' the American Crafts Rose Ribbon. It is JUST GORGEOUS!

If I could be on any game or reality tv show it would be...no clue...I don't watch those type of shows ...now to tag along with the NCIS crew...now that would be the coolest!

If a genie granted me three wishes I would ask for...a larger home closer to my sister and her family, a migraine/HA free life!! And to have my creating support itself!

My least favorite chore is...CLEANING! Cause I live on a dirt road and the dirt NEVER goes AWAY!

I have a scrappy crush on...Well Tim Holtz...silly girl!! Who doesn't?!?! hehehehehe

Here are a few of Lynnes Favorite Layouts!!!







2 comments:

Caroline said...

Those are great layouts. Love the light, natural colors.

Tanya said...

you rock Lynne!! xoxoxox