Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sketch/Card Challenge for Week of December 13th!!!

Here it is...the new card sketch and the added extra challenge is to use any type of embossing on your card.  Have fun with the sketch!

And here's Team B's take on it...

The prima mixed craftable flowers found on her card can be found at the LCOM store!!!Susie dry embossed the musical notes on her cardstock.

Tanya wet embossed her snowflake and then added those beautiful pearls to it.

Sandi
Sandi dry embossed her burgundy base of her card. 

And welcoming a new Card Team Member this week....
Hello there! I am a Mom to two great pre-teen girls, and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 14 years. When I'm not enjoying this wonderful hobby, I am shopping, working, spending time with family or sleeping! I am a registered nurse and work part-time at the hospitals' intensive rehabilitation unit, mostly night shifts....I am such a night owl anyway!  


I love paper crafting, and have been scrapbooking since 2006. From a paperstack with some glue...it didn't take long to turn into an entire room of goodies! I LOVE this hobby, it's my escape from reality, my time to let go and be creative. Spending the evening in my scraproom chatting with my girls is one of my favourite things to do. I am thrilled to be part of the LCOM card team. The community here is fantastic, with friendly and supportive members. I look forward to serving on this talented team!

So excited Joanne is joining us!!! Please welcome her!

And here is her card for this week!

She dry embossed the base of her card also!

Are you ready to show us your take on the sketch? Let's see it, please!!! We want to give you some scrappy love!!! Put your link into Mr. Linky by Saturday December 18th at 8PM EST for your chance to be our next Guest Designer for the week of December 26th and 15% off your next LCOM order. 


No comments: