Monday, January 10, 2011

Card Sketch #16

Here's the sketch for this week.  Susie made it for us this week and she asked us to include either a star or stitching on our card. 

Here's Team B's take on the sketch with the added extra challenge!

Look at the cool stitching on Sue's card. 

Love the blue swirly pattern paper with some glimmermist sprayed on there!

That ribbon just adds so much to this card with the vintagey looking earrings.

Love the little pompom piece that's added to the little girl.

And our Guest Designer this week is no stranger!!!
Please welcome Lynne Forsythe back to the LCOM Card Team this week!

My name is Lynne Forsythe and I hail from the little but beautiful state of New Hampshire in the States. I am the proud mother of two amazing teenagers, Melysa 17 and Douglas 15 whom I derive great inspirations from. I have been scrappin' for about 5 years and am always looking for new things to try, learn then share (which I love to do!!!)!!! I would categorize my style as Distressed Shabbiness. I love working with inks, in all forms, vintage trims, fabrics and dies, and oooohhhh the wonderful things one can create.
In my quest for scrappy knowledge, I have been Copic Certified and one of my greatest achievement, Ranger Certified!!! I LOVE ALL THINGS RANGER!!! I am on several manufacturer Design Teams, a Challenge DT and am an Alum Sketch DT'er here at Let's Capture These Sketches. I have been published in Stamper's Sampler, Somerset Gallery, and an online magazine, Altered Arts......my life goal is to be published in Somerset Memories.
I currently work at my LSS, Generations of Memories, where I manage, teach, buy for...pretty much everything but pay the bills. If you are ever in Littleton, NH dooooo stop in!!

And here's her FAB card!

Now it's your turn.  Make a card using this sketch and either stitching or a star and link it here so we can go and give you some scrappy love! You have until Sunday, January 16th @11pm EST.  Then we'll Capture A Card of the Week and some Faves.  If you are the Captured Card of the Week, you can join us a Guest Card Team Member for the week of January 23rd and get 15% off your next order at LCOM! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

shelly said...

fun sketch and great DT samples thanks!

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely cards from the team!