Friday, March 25, 2011

Daddy's Little Angel

Daddy's Little Angel
by Brittney Aldous

Hey everyone! Brittney here with you, and I'm so excited to be sharing this layout because I had such a blast playing with these goodies. They're so versatile and the colors are so rich! Seriously, My Mind's Eye hit it out of the park with their Stella & Rose collections (I played with the yummy Mabel line).




I'm such a HUGE fan of fussy cutting, which is the technique I used with the Joy Crochet paper. As soon as I saw this paper I knew that it was destined to be cut up and I love the result!




I'll be back next week, so make sure to come back!

Supplies

Papers
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - Joy Woodgrain
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - Joy Crochet
My Mind's Eye / Little Lady - Fine Flowers
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - Play Silly Stripe
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - So Sweet Herringbone

Other
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - Love - Label Stickers
My Mind's Eye / Mabel - Joy - Layered Stickers
Basic Grey / Curio - Glazed Brads
Jenni Bowlin / Paint Dabber - Brown Sugar
Sassafras Lass / Mini Alpha Stickers
American Crafts / Thickers - Delight
Maya Road / Trinket Pins - Hearts


6 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Adorable!! Great Job! I love this line.

Unknown said...

awww!!!! super sweet layout!

Zoe said...

beautiful page!

Kristine Davidson said...

great job Brittney! I love the doily shapes ;-)

Gisèle said...

such a sweet LO, love it all!

Dee said...

Love the idea of cutting up the paper - beautiful LO.