Monday, March 14, 2011

You are My Sunshine

You are My Sunshine by
Zoe Nemburt


Supplies used;
Papers - Echo Park Springtime, Alpha Stickers , Element Stickers, Journaling Cards,
Other Supplies used;
American Crafts Rose Ribbon, Prima Flowers, My little bit of Whimsy Buttons.

Hello everyone, Zoe here injecting a little Springtime into your lives with the help of Echo Park ;-) Omgosh I cannot get enough of this collection it's so whimsical, the colours are very soft and pastel but it just works together.
I hope I have inspired you to put your skates on and get to the store as fast as you can to grab the last few pieces of this collection before it's all gone!! :-(

There are NEW items arriving everyday this week!!! WOOHOOO Go check it out in the Store

4 comments:

Darlene D said...

Another great layout Zoe! Lovin' that little tree and the colours are perfect!

Tanya said...

OMGOSH.. totally beautiful!! What more could you want??! Echo Park, prima, american crafts and My Little Bit of Whimsy!!! sweet!

Jobove - Reus said...

very goog blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Kathy Skou said...

Gorgeous Zoe, love all the details, and it does make me want to get out my skates! :)