Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ad Libbing

Hi Everyone! I'm back with a layout using one of my all time favorite lines... Ad Lib by Bo Bunny. Bo Bunny has always been one of my favorites, and Ad Lib is definitely in my top five!

Last June we took my daughter to her first concert, Taylor Swift. It was quite a night! Taylor came down into the audience and actually hugged my daughter! She was speechless! (which if you knew her is quite a feat!) I wanted to document as much as possible so I decided to make the journalling a major part of the design of my layout. I saved the ticket stubs and wanted to include them in the layout as well. For the title, I traced her autograph and added the little banner for color. To complete the layout, I doodled and added some of the fantastic Ad Lib rub-ons. I've listed my supplies below. This was a really fun and easy layout to complete! I'll be back at the end of the month with an Ad-Lib mini album. In the mean time, stop by LCOM and check out all of the great Ad Lib papers and embellishments!

Supplies used:

Ad Lib Paper: Improv, Pebbles, Scribbles, This n That, Verbiage, Vertigo, Wild Thing, Ad Lib
Other Paper: Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock in Sunflower
Rub-ons: Bo Bunny Ad Lib
Twine: Karen Fosters Scrapper Spools - Midnight
My Favorite Things Banner Die

Kathy

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Holy smokes - look at the journaling! I also love the way you included the tickets. Love this!

Kristine Davidson said...

fabulous kathy! this page is awesome. LOVE the banner and great journaling strips! you put a lot of time into this ;-)) thank you!

Gisèle said...

I also love the journaling and of course those tickets are imperative! Great LO!

Shell said...

This is an awesome layout. So glad you had a great time!!!!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love, love, love the journaling and your inclusion of the ticket stubs!

Anita said...

Awesome layout, love it.