Friday, April 22, 2011

Cards

Cards
by Nicole Nowosad

***************************************************************************

I made a promise to myself this year to make more cards from scraps from my layouts - so I just couldn't resist using some of my Blossom Soup scraps to make some simple cards!

Both the diecut shapes sheet and the cardstock sticker sheets have the cutest phrases on them that are just perfect to be used on cards for a friend. I added in a little bit of white cardstock and some punches to make a doily shape for the first card and the bottom edge of the second card.

The sunny and fresh colours in this collection are perfect for feel good cards to send to a friend :)
Why not get some Blossom Soup and share one with a friend of yours :)

6 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

These are precious! Love the butterflies and the flowers. Beautiful!!

Monique said...

Beautiful! Love em!

Brittney said...

These cards are adorable!

Tanya said...

so pretty!!

Spardha said...

wow!.. these are total beauties from scraps!.. I am trying to do so myself.. thanks for the inspiration! ;)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I love these cards! I promised myself I would make more cards this year, too, and you have definitely inspired me to make a few more!