Monday, April 11, 2011

N

N
by Nicole Nowosad

   

*******************************************************************************
Blossom Soup is not only great for girly pages - but there are so many masculine patterns and colours in the line too!

I had a lot of fun using more of the die cut shapes and sticker sheets again to make this page... and even a little fussy cutting of those clouds from the Corn Kernels paper! I added a few buttons to give the clouds some dimension, along with some more of those foam squares I talked about a few weeks ago! I love all the little phrases and quotes on the sticker sheet, and wanted to use a few of them on this page of my son.

Hope you can see that this line is great for pages of all kinds.. and it really isn't that girly of a line to work with if you don't want it to be.

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I love everything about this page!!

Brittney said...

Love the clouds and the stitching. Fabulous job!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Super cute! The clouds scattered across are just darling! Love everything about this!