Friday, July 8, 2011

Vintage Princess

Vintage Princess
by
Zoe Nemburt

OOOHHHHHH I cant even tell you how much I LOVED working with the Ladies and Gents line from Websters Pages, I recently took the girls for a vintage themed photo shoot with a very telented local lady Linda Graves, I am totally wow'd by her attention to detail so I wanted the picture to be the main focus.

Supplies Used: Websters Pages Groomed Traveller ( The frame is actually created from this sheet it's hard to see the super pretty side in the picture) Time of my life, Framed Beauty.

I also used these beautiful flourishes from Kaiser Craft Champagne Rhinestone Flourish, And these adorable flowers from Websters Ladies & Gents Florettes

Thank you for stopping by.....now head over to the store where all the latest and greatest supplies are.......psst we also have some amazing sales going on right here!!

7 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Gorgeous!! Love those flowers and flourishes!

Brittney said...

Those papers are gorgeous, and you've made another stunning page!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

So beautiful! You've certainly made me want to go to the LCOM store and buy every single Webster's paper and flower they offer!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

wowsers that is GORGEOUS!!

Michelle said...

Great LO and such a pretty photo!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Beautiful LO! Yummy papers and embellies..:)

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! Love the WP! Beautifully designed. TFS!