Monday, August 1, 2011

I wish I was a fish

Welcome to August at Let's Capture Our Memories !!! Can you believe the summer is already half over!

This month, I was able to use some summery Echo Park SPLASH for my projects..and I am here today to share with you my first layout!

I wish I was a fish
by Nicole Nowosad

Supplies used:
Bazzill Cardstock

The Echo Park Splash line is really THE perfect line for this time of year - all those summery photos that you have been taking - swimming, parties, fireworks...anything fun and bright! There are fun colours and the journalling cards are my favorite - they are perfect to add the right title to your page, or use to add some journalling.

Come back soon to see what the rest of the Marketing Team has in store for you in August!

7 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

So cute! LOVE Splash and your details are wonderful!

Michelle said...

Adorable!

joetterer said...

Don't ya just love pool pics? This turned out so cute. I've enjoyed scrolling through your blog this morning!

www.createandshow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute lo! Love this EP line you featured. TFS!

Julie said...

Love it Nicole..perfect photos for this.

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a fun LO! Love all the bright colors and banner!..:)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Super super cute! This is pretty much one of the best summer lines of papers, don't you think?!