Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Make a Wish

Hi Everyone, I'm back with some really fun papers from My Mind's Eye... Hip Hooray Girl! My daughter has a summer birthday, so I figured these papers would be perfect for me to scrap with... of course I'm only scrapping last year's birthday, not that caught up! Well.. someday maybe!
I loved the cupcake theme since that's what we made instead of a big cake.
I added some fun corrugated shapes from Jillibean that I painted to match the colors of the Hip Hooray collection, some twine and of course, there are a few Whimsies from my stash.









I'll be back later this month with some more Hip Hooray! Enjoy the last weeks of summer!




Products Used:
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray Girl Jubilant, Make a Wish, Happy Day; My Mind's Eye Lush 2 Turquoise Polka dot
Card stock Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray Girl Accessories
Alphabets: Jillibean Soup Corrugated Kraft Alphas, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Handwritten
Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup Corrugated shapes Butterflies and Hearts
Twine: The Twinery Caribbean Teal, Honeydew Chartreuse, Mandarin Orange, Pink Sorbet
Buttons and Pins: My Little Bit of Whimsy
Paints: Adirondack Pool, Citrus, Shell Pink
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Turquoise Blue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! I love it! I especially like how you painted the corregated shapes to match. TFS!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Super cute LO! Love the great photo and all you embellies..those cupcakes are adorable..:)