Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PAPER Trees!

Do you hand make paper crafts to place in your home for Christmas decorating?

I do…occasionally. And my girls are pretty crafty too! That’s why when they made these Christmas paper trees, I needed to take a picture and scrapbook this layout(I bet you thought I was going to share the trees, right? lol)

You can see in pictures on this page that they were quite excited about their finished product! Their trees are now in each of their rooms as part of their own room Christmas decor!

Papertrees LONovember2011

(photos taken on my iPhone…)

I used a BUNCH of LCOM supplies on this page!

All of the supplies listed can be found at the LCOM store!

I used:

~ Studio Calico Memoire paper

~ Amy Tangerine AC thickers!

~ October Afternoon sticker letters

~ Bakers twine from the Twinery

~ Cosmo Cricket Butterflies and Doillies

FUN!! 

Here are a couple of closeups of the deets!

Papertrees LO closeup01

Papertrees LO closeup02

I hope you’re all getting into the Christmas Spirit! It’s almost December 1st!!

And before I go…here’s a sneak of what I will be posting NEXT week! I bet you can guess what it is! (or maybe, you can’t??)

sneak peek Nov 2011

Have a HAPPY Tuesday!

signature

2 comments:

Monique said...

Beautiful! ohhhh! and I can' wait till next week to see the advent calendar/box thingy!!!

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love the Kraft bg...really makes your photos pop! TFS