Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Season of Advent!

This is the season of counting the days until Christmas! And I love doing this as much as any child! Each year I try to find a fun way for my girls to count down to Christmas because it just makes the wait a little easier!

Here's what I made....and I should say that they each helped me with decorating it too!

I bought a wooden Advent calendar last year at Michael's and decided that I would change it up a little to suit my style. (because I'm posting this via my phone all the photos will be at the end of my post)

For this project I used a bunch of items from the LCOM shop!!

- Fancy Pants Saint Nick papers
- Fancy Pants Saint Nick rub-ons
- The Twinery twine
- Shabby Chic fall Mini Artisan Numbers
- And a BIG mix of Thickers from my collection/a different color and font for each number. That is the part each of my girls had the most fun with- picking out what number to use!

I hope you like what we created... (the first pic is what it looked like before)

8 comments:

Raquel Leal said...

Muito lindo. Parabéns!!Beijocas.

Michelle said...

Very cute Susan!

happy said...

Lovely work Susan and girls!!

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful!

Nicolle74 said...

Amazing! Love all the details!..:)

Wendy Sommers said...

Wow - this is so lovely.

Shannon said...

Susan this is FABULOUS!!! And yes I am happily yelling that!!! Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

dlwidder said...

Wonderful details! Beautifully done!