Saturday, January 28, 2012

Basic Grey's Kissing Booth!

Hi Everyone! I'm not surprised at all to see that Tanya has the LCOM store filled with Basic Grey's latest and greatest collection called "Kissing Booth"!


I couldn't wait to get my hand on this line and start creating! Here is the layout I did. It's about my daughter and her obsession with cheese.....and her recent decision that we should all call her "cream cheese" as a nickname. Crazy kid. :)

Here are a few details of my layout. I think I used most items available for this collection, except for the canvas flowers. I loved the alpha sticker sheet and the chipboard shapes..... loved it all!














**********
Supplies Used:
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - alpha stickers
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - Element stickers
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - Title Stickers
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - You & Me patterned paper
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - XOXO patterned paper
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - Kissing 101 patterned paper
Basic Grey - Kissing Booth - Heartbreaker patterned paper
American Crafts thickers
Mister Huey - mists - Clay and Plum Thumb

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Wendy! You always have the most creative titles!

Nicole Nowosad said...

so pretty!!!