Friday, January 13, 2012

*{Share the Love Friday}*

Hey Scrappy Friends...I hope this Friday finds you well! :)

I wanted to share with you my latest creation using some of the great products available in the LCOM Store. :)

My Mom visited over the holidays and I captured this great photo of her and the kids. Pink Paislee was the perfect collection to use with it, the colors and the feel of the papers make you feel warm and cozy, yet wintery at the same time. I *heart* them!! :)
The paper and my Momma and kiddos!




Materials used:

American Crafts Thickers
Bazzill Basics Pom Pom in White
Red Embroidery Floss


Hope you have a great Friday!!! Here's hoping you get some time to fit some scrapping in too!!!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet LO Shannon! Love the pompoms!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Super cute, sweet pic and papers..:)