Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Awesome boy

I'm back today with another LO with the beautiful Simple Stories collection Awesome!  Simple stories is know for having a lot of journalling cards and flash cards in their collections.  I wanted to find a way to use those great pieces.  This is what I came up with:



This LO was so much fun to do.  I really enjoyed decorating these flash cards.  I used a lot the stickers that came with the collection, but I also added a few tickets, a button, twine and some brads. I popped up most of the embellishment with 3D foam squares to add dimension!  Here are a few close ups:







Supplies used:  Simple Stories Awesome paper and stickers, Tim Holtz tickets, twine, button, brads, glimmer glaze, 3D foam squares.

Check out the LCOM store for these supplies and more!!!


3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE all the little details Michelle!!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Amazing layout! Love the design and papers..:)xoxo

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, I totally love this. I love me a good grid, and that misting rocks.