Monday, April 23, 2012

Hungry for some chili ? ;)

Game Day Chili that is... Jillibean Soup style :)

LCOM has a lot of the new CHA lines from Jillibean - and one of my personal faves is the Game Day Chili line. I couldn't help but pick some stuff up and create this page !

I love the fact that this is a kraft based line - but it is so clean on a simple piece of white Bazzill too!

I used some of the Pea Pods (diecuts), cardstock sticker sheet and the Bit Sized bites (journalling cards). I layered all these elements on the page - some popped with foam squares for some... well, POP!
 This piece of paper was my inspiration for the rest of the page.
 I chopped it all up - almost - and used bits of it on the layout, including the banner/pennant shapes and stitched them together, adding some stickers too.
Don't you love those Lilybee mini alphas - the orange colour is perfect with this line too :) I used the ones from the Happily Lost collection - but you could certainly pick up a bunch of other colours HERE

April is almost over - a new month around the corner - where did the time go!!! Make sure you check out our Facebook page for all the sales and store updates!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it...another great LO

Kathy Skou said...

So cute!

Kate Vickers said...

So cute! Your sewing is AWESOME!!!! And I love the stars and ink splatter. :)

Michelle said...

What a sweet LO! Beautiful!

Becky said...

The banner is AWESOME! I love how you stitched through it and used a variety of stitches!