I started off this layout by cutting out the middle of this Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper. I backed this paper with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock and machine stitched the two papers together with a zig zag stitch.
I misted the Kraft cardstock with some Mr. Huey's mist and a Crafter's Workshop template. I stamped on top of the Maya Road canvas button with a chevron stamp. I used the Baby Jane paper as my title by cutting out each individual letter and inking the edges. I used the zero for my extra '0'. For my last hat trick, I applied some Versamark embossing ink around the edge of the Maya Road wood doily and then applied Wow embossing powder on it and heat embossed it. I love the effect this gave me. ... and that's all that I have up my sleeve for today...
Here is the completed project. Let me know what you think!
Here are the close ups.
- Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane Element Deck
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
- Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane papers
- Maya Road Canvas Buttons
- Maya Road Vintage Wood Doilies
- Crafters Workshop Template
- Mr. Huey's mist
- Brads by My Mind's Eye
- Red embossing powder by Wow!
- Inks by Versamark & Stampin' Up
- Chevron stamp by Christie Tomlinson/Unity Stamps
- Ribbons by American Crafts, Stampin' Up and Hug Snug
- Adhesives by Helmar
- Other: thread, vintage milk bottle cap and pen