Saturday, May 12, 2012

How sweet it is to be loved by you

It's been a while since I posted a Bo Bunny LO, but I got to work with the beaufiful Ambrosia collection this month.  The colors are so rich.  This collection is quite girly...I love it!!!  Here's the LO I created with it:


 
Have you seen these new Maya Road envelopes???  They are adorable.  You get 9 in a pack and they come in 3 different sizes!  I added some Elle's Studio tags in them.  Who says valentines day items need to be used on a valentine's day LO right?


 
I love the new wooden embellishments Prima has come out this year.  It seems like they go well on all the LO's I make.  I like them on boy LO's too.  I bought this beautiful handmade pin at Crop and Create...gorgeous!


Lots of prima flowers and alphas to finish up my LO!


 
Supplies used: Bo Bunny Ambrosia papers and alphas, Thickers, Maya Road envelopes, Elle's Studio tags, Prima flowers, VZA pearls, Prima wooden ticket

Keep checking the LCOM store, I was told there are more new items coming soon!!!


No comments: