Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Erin!!

It's time for our very last new Marketing Team member ! We would like to welcome Erin Morehouse to the team!
My name is Erin Morehouse, I live just outside of Montreal, Quebec, Canada with my husband and our three young boys.

I've always been the type to have my hands into something crafty. I think I learned to crochet before I could read! Five years ago I assumed scrapbooking would just be another passing interest. I was instantly hooked, and have not looked back since. A stay at home mom, with a bachelors degree in Art History and Studio Art, I find myself itching to constantly explore different techniques and styles, using papercrafting and photography as my main creative outlets. I am slowly rediscovering mixed media and finding fun ways to incorporate my scrapbooking and art supplies into projects.

I am Copic Certified, and have enjoyed teaching at my local scrapbook store. I am driven by challenge, and love coming up with new ideas to solve problems, or find fresh uses for older product. I love adding touches of whimsy to my pages, and enjoy the process of creating as much as I enjoy the final product

Check out more of Erin's work on her blog at : http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.com/

Here is a sample of Erin's work for her all about me page!

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook
( Carmine's Collage, Paige's Portraits, Sydney's Snapshot)
Stamp: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Jar Stamp
Ink: Staz-On , Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists( On flowers and butterflies)
Flowers: Prima Marketing-Laraine Pearl White Flowers and Leaves
Butterflies: Maya Road Mini CAnvas Butterflies
Glue: Helmar Acid Free, Liquid Scrap Dots ( to add dimension to the cameras)
Letters: American Crafts Sketchbook Black Thickers
SMASH Mini Dymo

That is our last Marketing Team member!

On behalf of Michelle, Sherri, Kate, Lisa, Erin and I - we want to invite you to visit, be inspired and play along with us every month! We hope to share a few tips/techniques along the way and also enable you to crave those supplies we love :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome Erin!!! Love all the journalling on your LO!

Sherri said...

Hooray! Welcome to the team Erin. So happy to be working alongside you 😊

JJ Sobey said...

last, but not least! WOOT Erin!!

Claude said...

Woo hoo Erin!

Christa said...

Congrats Erin! Love your work and looking forward to following it here!

lisaplus6 said...

Congrats Erin! Your page is just lovely!