Friday, July 27, 2012

5 Faves Friday

It's Friday! and like many of you, it's my favorite day of the week! No better day to share a few favorite products in the store with you.

I love this collection, this sheet in particular: 

Here's an older layout I did using the collection: 

2) These American Crafts Thickers:
I love the font, the scale, and the bright red seems to match with all my layouts.

3) Wooden Buttons by American Crafts:
These can be used in all their glorious wooden-ness, or customized to any shade with a bit of mist or ink!
 
4) These sweet cherries by Maya Road


5) The Hello Sunshine collection from Bo Bunny-This paper in particular:

More girly than I would usually pick, but the colour combination is really really happy!

So there you have it, my top 5 LCOM Faves on Friday.
 I hope yours is filled with sunshine!

Erin

1 comment:

Tanya said...

this post makes me HAPPY!!