Saturday, July 14, 2012

Great Wolf Adventure with Heidi Swapp No Limits

Hi everyone! It`s Kate here today. I would love to share my most recent layout with you. I used Heidi Swapp`s No Limits collection for this one. What a fun collection this is! I adore the bright colours and the fun embellishments.

These pictures are from a very recent visit to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, Canada. My son is enjoying some of the features in the outdoor pool. If you are near one of these resorts I highly recommend it for wearing out your kids! Mine were exhausted!

Great Wolf Adventure 
I`m a big fan of cutting out small features on papers and using them as embellishments. You can see that I cut out the camera, the bullseye, a star and the globe circles with a 1" circle punch from a single sheet of paper, Heidi Swapp No Limits Smarty and I accented them by adding 1" epoxy circles over top. I also cut out the star border from Heidi Swapp No Limits Champion paper and the 'Explore' feature and maps from the Heidi Swapp No Limits Destinations paper.
 Great Wolf Adventure 3 
I used a Heidi Swapp digital brush to create my 'Adventure' title and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo. This is pretty easy to do for Photoshop and Silhouette Studio users.
 Great Wolf Adventure 2 
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to hear your thoughts on my layout.

Supplies

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This has to be one of THE coolest layouts I have ever seen! Being a mother of 2 boys, I find major inspiration from this. Your design/skills are amazing! TFS!

Michelle said...

Amazing LO!

Tanya said...

I TOTALLY love Heidi's new lines and well you really ROCKED them out fabulous style!