These pictures are from a very recent visit to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, Canada. My son is enjoying some of the features in the outdoor pool. If you are near one of these resorts I highly recommend it for wearing out your kids! Mine were exhausted!
Heidi Swapp No Limits Smarty and I accented them by adding 1" epoxy circles over top. I also cut out the star border from Heidi Swapp No Limits Champion paper and the 'Explore' feature and maps from the Heidi Swapp No Limits Destinations paper.
- Heidi Swapp No Limits papers, Sentiment Storage, Pennants, Banner Delights and No Limits digital brushes
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix die
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen in black
- Alphabet stickers by Crate Paper
- Epiphany Crafts Star 25 and Round 14 tool, accessory and epoxies
- Candi embellishments
- Washi tape by American Crafts
- Silhouette Cameo
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adhesives: Helmar Scrap Dots, Helmar Premium Craft Glue