Thursday, August 9, 2012

a little 9 to 5


I have been playing with October Afternoon 9 to 5 this week that has just arrived in the store....


and it has been one of my favorite lines I have ever played with.... all the little bits you can add to the papers with the collection....

to layer and stitch...


to sprinkle and journal...


to add all the little things I love...


this collection just "lands" on the page beautifully and I am so excited I was able to play with it all!

make sure you click any of my supplies below to find them in the store!

supplies:

October Afternoon 9 to 5 8x8 Paper Pack

October Afternoon 9 to 5 Paid in Full
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Shape Stickers
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Tidbits
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Buttons
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Miscellany Die Cut Cards & Shapes
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Word Stickers

mist, alphabets, wooden birds, staples and stitches

Check back soon for my Project Life week created with these products!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The layering on this is amazing!

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout, Lisa! I love all the splatter in the background.