Monday, August 20, 2012

Another "kit" layout!

Hello again, it's Nicole back again today and I am sharing another page I made with my self-made "kit" from Let's Capture Our Memories!

If you can recall, I picked out $25 worth of goodies from th estore and made up a kit for my projects this month! Most of the items are still available - and some on sale - so hope you will check it all out too :)

Here is what I bought:

1 ea.Elle's Studio / Lil' Snippets: Hello Summer
1 ea.Elle's Studio / Lil' Snippets: Noted
1 ea.Elle's Studio / Love This Moment Stamp
1 ea.Bella Blvd / Baby Boy - Momma's Boy
1 ea.Bella Blvd / Baby Girl - Daddy's Girl
1 ea.Bella Blvd / Baby Girl - Pretty in Pink
1 ea. Bazill white cardstock
1 ea.Crate Paper / Paper Heart - Delivery
1 ea.Twinery / Honeydew
1 ea.Maya Road / Sparkle Silver Twine
1 ea.October Afternoon / 9 to 5 - Girl Friday
1 ea.October Afternoon / 9 to 5 - Paid in Full
1 ea.October Afternoon / 9 to 5 - Steno Pad
1 ea.October Afternoon / Mini Market / Orange & Creme
1 ea.evalicious / Shoot Smile Snap Badge Buttons
1 ea.Bella Blvd / Baby Girl - Minatures
1 ea.Bella Blvd / Baby Girl - Snuggly Safari

Here is another project I made using it:


I know that initally, I thought that people would think I am nuts picking the pretty pink and girly papers from Bella Blvd and then mixing other brights in.. fact is, it only takes a paper or two to tie the colours together! I used the striped paper in a thin strip to show all the colours and then chose other papers for the page to make it more masculine!


My favorite thing in the kit is the stamp - I love getting something I can re-use often and this stamp will get used I tell ya!! Here it is stamped with black on the pink Bella paper. Love the Evalicious buttons too :)

I added in the mini October Afternoon Alphas and some Bella Blvd letters in red from my stash that I had picked up at LCOM before ! :)
 Love that font!


That's it!! This page was a quick one to do as I had everything I needed in the kit! Would be great to get this and bring along on a vacation with a few photos and some adhesive - and a trimmer :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always Nicole! I love the idea of making your own kit!