Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simple Stories mini album

I thought I would do something different this month.  I decided to do a mini album with the Simple Stories 6x8 pages.  I love the size of those pages!  Plus, they are so cute to start with, you hardly have to add anything to them!!!  I used the Yearography pages so I decided to do a page for each month of 2011.


See how cute these pages are!  You hardly have to do anything at all to them!


I did a lot of fussy cutting with the Yearography collection I already had here.


As you can see, this collection works really well for both boys and girls!


I also used a lot of 3D foam squares to add more dimension to the pages!


Aren't they cute???


This was so much fun to do!



Supplies used: Simple Stories Yearography 6x8 pages, Yearography paper and stickers, misc ribbon, Jillibean Soup corrugates stars, misc brads, MLBOW pin, Shabby Chic tags, 3D foam squares.


The store still has a few varieties of the 6x8 pages!  Get them before they're gone! 

1 comment:

Kate Vickers said...

Great mini! I love how it came together so well. The colours are perfect!