Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites



I am so excited to share some Friday Favs with you today and a new page create with them, too!

Before I start my post a special shout out to our design coordinator, Nicole Nowosad, as she has had some wonderful news today! She will be designing for Jillibean and Lily Bee! I am so happy for her!!! You probably know I adore both of those manufacturers so I cannot wait to see what she will be creating for all of us to oooooohhhhh and ahhhhhhh over. The best part, you can find many of their gorgeous supplies in the store!!!

Today, I am going to show you some items from October Afternoon for my "Five Favs on Friday", though! I LOVE OA and these products are some of my VERY favorite ever!! Today I am also sharing a page with you I created with my fav five and if you following over to my blog tomorrow you can see a couple of altered clipboards and a Project Life layout, too. JUST CLICK HERE.

Favorite alpha right now
:
October Afternoon Red & Cream Sticky Keys


these alphas are great! they are fruit punchy colored and have a nice font and perfect size for layering a longer word or title.


Favorite little bits right now:

9 to 5 buttons

these buttons are so fun... fun colors and sweet designs! I LOVE them alone or "dressed" up. I even had fun stacking them!

Favorite stickers right now:

October Afternoon 9 to 5 Shape Stickers



these are so versatile... words, shapes, so much fun-nes to add to your projects!!

Favorite bag of goodness:


October Afternoon 9 to 5 Miscellany Die Cut Cards & Shapes



this bag of goodies has EVERYTHING you could imagine!! It is full of chipboard, tags, labels, doodads.... just about all the little bits you could want to layer your page up with!


lastly, a little extra glaze:


this works nicely for putting around the edges to make your paper POP out or little drips here and there. I actually all out of this color, BUT all I could think when I was putting my page together is: I NEED MORE OF THAT. lol. so I found my fav in the shop and decided to share it with you today! I used another color I love, too :)


and now a special page

Call Me Maybe


this page was created with Sketch 151. Make sure you check out the sketch HERE and play along!!!

Have a lovely crafty weekend!!

No comments: