Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Beauty of Basic Grey

Just stopping in today to share a page I created for Let's Capture Our Memories using the gorgeous

I just am totally addicted to pie charts lately  - a great way to add a lot of pattern to your page.

This page came together WAY quickly, a pie chart, the BG premade garland
and some punched confetti and voila!
 I just love the mini coat hanger I had and added in a few little black clothespins for good measure.
Love the stiff twine to tie the banner together.

It is odd for me to love a page so much...but I honestly, love this one!!! Hope you do too!

Check out all the Paper Cottage & Clippings at the store HERE

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, wow , wow!!! One of my faves of yours Nicole!!!

Lee-Anne said...

This is awesome! Love the pie chart!

Sherri said...

I love the confetti, and sequins! This is so gorgeous, I knew it was yours before I even checked the signature line. It has your style all over it :)