Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Faves

With so much stock in the LCOM store these days it is not difficult to choose some faves to share with you today.

The Soleil collection by Basic Grey collection would be fun to use on some of the summer photos I have yet to scrap.  And check out the awesome flair badges.


Also from Basic Grey the Paper Cottage collection has some fun bits and pieces that would make creating so much fun.  I love to pop stickers off the page using 3D adhesive, adding more colour and dimension to my page.  And I am a real sucker for stitched brads.  Truth be told, I love these ones so much I would have a hard time actually using them on a page.
 
These stamps would be welcome accessories in my scrap room any time.  With summer vacation only slightly forgotten these BoBunny guys would be great a page.  And the Prima ones below would be a perfect fit on any page.


Maya Road never fails when it comes to embellishments, and these little guys are no exception.
If you know my style, you will know that I am, more times than not attracted to muted, toned down colours with pops of bright.  So you may be shocked to know that my absolute favorite item in the shop right now is the bright and cheerful Grandma's Lima Bean Soup collection by Jillibean Soup.  Inexplicably, I was immediately drawn to the fabulous lush colour in the collection.  The alphas are the perfect size, and come in a variety of colours. 


Here is my first layout completed with the collection.
Quote found on Pinterest
All my faves and more can be found in the shop here.  Get ready, once you start looking, you won't be able to stop.

Happy shopping friends!

6 comments:

Grief said...

This post is very helpful for me.thank you very much for this post.Really really nice post.

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous LO!!!

rndtechnologies said...

Your blog is nice.

bengalee said...

very helpful post. thank you.
content management system

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

I have seen many posts like it but it is best of all.

Villas in Tuscany

John Yeo said...

I love the way you present your content to your reader. Great post anyway
Here is the blog that I run. Web Design Malaysia