Sunday, November 2, 2014

LCOM - November Color Spot

Good morning!

I hope you didn't miss us to much yesterday as we purposely waited until today to post our Color Spot.  Yesterday's sketch reveal was awesome!  It also was the last for a few of our designers!  I wanted to make sure they got the spot light yesterday.  They certainly deserve it!!  If you haven't check it out yet, head on over here.  Make sure you leave them some love and join in on the fun !!

So without further adieu, welcome to the November Color Spot!  I found this picture from Carla Schauer while looking for Halloween craft ideas for my kids.  Totally not Halloween, but I just loved all the buttons and flower pot idea!  This was the one to share with you!


This month's designer is none other then me, Isabelle!  When I saw the colors in this picture I immediately knew what paper collection I was going to use.  The Birthday Bisque by Jillibean Soup was just what this Color Spot needed!! 


I love the Jillibean Soup placemats, but I've always been a little intimidated by them.  I've never been sure how to use them.  Yes, I've seen them all over projects and love it all, but I've never been able to put one down on a project until now!  I love the way it turned out!



What about those Beanboard Alphas?  They are my all time favorite alphas!  They were the perfect embellisnment to add to my layout.  Nothing like a few sequins to make this celebration that much more special!

I hope you are inspired by this month's Color Spot and you will share your creations with us by linking them at the bottom of this post!  You know how we love to see what you create!!

Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

len said...

Love the colors and great page too Isabelle!

Gisèle said...

Great COLOURS and LO :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what an amazing layout - love the colours and the staples on your alphas!