Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Color Spot

Happy New Year!

We hope you have had superb holiday season with your family and friends.  The new year is filled with new beginnings and new opportunities and we can't wait to share them with you!

Welcome to the first Color Spot of 2015!  This month's color spot is spectacular!!  You will certainly be inspired to create something fabulous.  I guarantee it!  I won't keep you in suspense.   Let's jump right into it, shall we?

The color spot comes to us from Design Seeds.  It's my go to place to find the best color palettes.  This one just spoke out to me.  The blue and silver tones and all the glitter reminded me of a Oh! so beautiful winter's day when the sun is shining on the snow and it sparkles!


Our Guest Designer this month is none other than the fabulous Lynn Lefebvre.  Lynn's layout captures exactly what I had imaged when I first saw this color palette.  It's light, fun and magical!  It's truly amazing! 

Here's what Lynn had to say about our January Color Spot:  

"What a beautiful color palette! The first thing that came to mind was that it is perfect for a magical winter layout! I love these calm & cool colors. I was also inspired by the photo and had to include some glitter to make it even for magical. I look forward to seeing how you are inspired by these colors! Happy New Year LCOM fans!"  ~Lynn




Fabulous, right?!  Thank you, Lynn, for sharing such wonderfulness with us this month.  Make sure you share your inspired projects with us by linking them below!  We love seeing what you create!

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynn, your layout is gorgeous!
-Cher

Aurelie said...

This is SO amazing that I want to go scrap right now!! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Lynn said...

Such a fun color palate to play with! Thanks for having me as your January Color Spot GD :)

Gisèle said...

Wonderful:)