Friday, March 20, 2015

Product Shuffle - Foil

Good morning!

Have you ever seen a paper collection and just associated with a picture you already have?  That is what happened when I saw Simple Storyies' Enchanted collection .  It just screamed my daughter.  She is such a princess and I knew that I was goin to have fun playing with it.
The collection features some gorgeous foiled chipboard stickers that I simply had to purchase!

The paper that goes alon with it is also a must have in my book.  It is so pretty. And did I mention the wood veneers?  It is just so perfect together! 
It was perfect up until the point I lost the dot on my Princess title!  Not to worry!  I simply used a piece of aluminum foil to wrap around a wooden heart to create my custom dot.  It matches perfectly!
How else could you use foil?  How about as a mat for your picture?  I think is helps tie everything together plus I love the glimmer of the foil as a focal point.  
Here is my favorite princess all ready to gather candy for the ball.  To complete the layout I used some Recollections flowers and some Simple Stories and Basic Grey alpha stickers

There you have it!  Fun with foil!
Come join us again tomorrow for an awesome Sketch reveal!  You don't want to miss it.  

No comments: