Thursday, June 4, 2015

Winner!

Hey Everyone!

I'm totally inspired by all the projects that were linked this month!  You are all so talented!!!  I'm glad we choose are winners randomly, because I am positive I would not be able to choose just one!!!

With that being said, the random selected entrant who has won the 10$ eGift code to the Let's Capture Our Memories Store is:

SANDY ROSS


Congratulations Sandy!!  Please send me your full name and address via email to isabelle@letscaptureourmemories.com.  Please indicate May Winner in the subject line.  You have until June 11, 2015 to claim your prize.

Thanks everyone for playing with us in May.  Join us Saturday for our next Reveal!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Woo Hoo!! Thanks so much...sending an email now! Thanks Again!!!