

A bit about Seppa - I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years. Yes, since the days of bright colored cardstock and scalloped scissors. In that amount of time I have created over 60 albums. I am motivated by my family and preserving our memories and because it is just plain fun! I am a stay at home mom, so I get to play with my scrapbook supplies frequently! I use a lot of clean lines in my scrapbooking, but I often go out of my comfort zone and mess things up a little. I love to make my embellishments pop right off the page. I love to be challenged to test my creative abilities. There are so many fun new scrapbooking products out! I want to learn more and provide my ideas to others.
Welcome to the Team Seppa!!

Beautiful layouts!!! Congrats on making the team!
ReplyDeleteSOOO gorgeous!!! Love your style. So happy you are part of the team!
ReplyDeletewonderful:-)
ReplyDelete