Holy smokes - June is over! I cannot believe it. This year is going by way too fast! I started out this month showcasing Bella Blvd's Family Dynamix, and that's how I'm going to end it! I'm so happy to be able to play with this collection again - it's definitely one of their most fun collections to date!


Supplies
Papers
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Words of Wisdom
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Roots
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Littlest Things
Other
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Icons
Bella Blvd / Family Dynamix - Chit Chat
Maya Road / Chipboard - How's the Weather
The Twinery / Twine Bundle - Caribbean Teal
Jenni Bowlin / Flag Banner Stickers - Calendar
American Crafts Thickers
Hope everyone has a great Canada Long weekend, and make sure to check out the Canada Day sale on tomorrow over at the LCOM Store!

Love the simple design of this... and those little stamp shapes are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute layout! Love all the little embellies on this, and those papers are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun LO!Love the color combo and what a yummy paper collection..:)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Love the color combo and the layered embellies. The twine is fab too!
ReplyDeleteUhooi,,
ReplyDeleteWow,, This is a good layout and creative,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com