Beach Girl
by Nicole Nowosad
I wanted to share with you a few projects that I did using Echo Park Splash. First up, we have a quick beachy page - that this line is just perfect for!
Supplies used:
Again, I mixed in some extras from Echo Park`s Little Girl line to embellish the page. I added some of the element stickers, a little twine and the Pink Paislee Baubles are a fun touch too! I love that they are self-adhesive and are SUPER sticky!
I also made a few fun cards, using only my Echo Park Splash scraps, some white cardstock, my Cuttlebug embossing folders, a few punches .. and more of the Echo Park Element stickers - this time from
Echo Park`s Dots & Stripes collection.
Each of the cards have a sentiment on them from the sticker sheet ! I added a few stickles to a couple of the embossed circles for fun.
To this card, I added a punched star from some glitter cardstock to add some sparkle.
I hope you are enjoying all the mini reveals that the Marketing Team has been sharing with you all month long - and it is almost the end of August already!! That means that summer is winding down, school is restarting, and ... the Marketing Team has more inspiration coming for you!




Love that layout Nicole, and those cards are great!
ReplyDeleteNicole you ROCK I love your layout amazingly beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable LO and bright and colorful cards...:)
ReplyDeleteThat layout is super cute, and those cards are so bright and wonderful!!! Fantastic job as always!
ReplyDelete