What I love about you
by Nicole Nowosad
Supplies used:
Echo Park Little Girl
**********************************************************************************
I am back again to share with you another project using more Echo Park - Splash!
Remember a few months back when I had Echo Park - Little Girl to use? Well, I had a few things left over... so I added them together with some punched circles from the Echo Park - Splash! line! The colours go really well together - they are so bright and fun!
All I did was punch a few 2" circles from the Splash paper, pop dotted a few of them and scattered them throughout my page. I added some larger black cardstock circles to some of the circles, and stitched around a few of the other circles.
I printed off a few things on my printer onto some white cardstock and adhered them to each of the circles.
Just a simple fun page !
Check out the new stuff coming from CHA already to the Let's Capture Our Memories store!
CLICK HERE to see what has been listed this week!


Love this... the circles are a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about this is everything! The circles add to the overall great design!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and adorable page! Love the theme and the circles. TFS!
ReplyDelete