Monday, July 13, 2009

DANA




Dana

Hi Everyone! My name is Dana and I am extremely excited to be here at LCOM. Being chosen to be on the Card Design Team is a privilege and honour.

I live in the beautiful Maritimes with my hubby of 13 years and my 11 year old son. I love spending time with my family, reading and doing crafts. My most fun thing to do is scrapbooking.

I started on this journey 10 years ago after having my son and becoming a Mom. I would say that my style is shappy chic with a touch of whimsy, but it is evolving. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and they are the focus of many of my layouts. The past two years has found me jumping into card creations and my new dabble into sketch designs has me hooked and wanting to do more. I have been on other design teams and have had the opportunity to have my sketches used in On-line crops.

With scrapbooking comes the opportunity to share and inspire each other. To find great ways to capture those memories of yesterday, is something that we all want to do and what better place to do that, than here at LCOM. I am looking forward to much fun and creativity together.

No comments: