Monday, July 13, 2009

JESSY


Jessy

Hi, I'm Jessy Christopher, 28, a preschool teacher and photographer here in Malaysia. Mixed parentage of Indonesian, Chinese and Dutch. I've been married to my sweetheart, Eric for almost 4 years now & and we are proud owners of 2 fur-kids. We do not have children at the moment, hopefully very soon!

My precious students, friends and family members (inculding my fur-kids) are my fav subject. I started on paper scrapbooking nearing to 2 years now. I found digital scrapbooking in October 2007, stumbled upon it while browsing. Have been very occupied with scrapbooking since then. I do not have a fixed scrapbooking style because I am always wanting to try something new.

I am a DT for Scrap-It-Lah, a challenge blog & a resident designer for local scrapbooking store - Papier Love. Also a creative advisor for Singaporean based forum called Scrappin Kids. What I love the most about scrapbooking is the freedom to express myself. There's no boundaries, I can do whatever I want on my layout. Still consider myself as fairly new to digital and also paper scrapbooking but it has become quite a passion and when I have any free time, it's the first thing to do in my list! I am pretty excited to invited by Darlene to join the LCOM card team and I can't wait to play with the challenges along with you.

No comments: