Monday, July 13, 2009

SANDI


Sandi

Hi, my name is Sandi Johnson. I live in a rural town near Gettysburg, PA. I have been married to my husband Craig for 17 years and we have three children. Gabrielle is 14, Katarina is 12 and Jeremy is 8. We also have three dogs: a Goldren Retriever named Bentley, a minpin/toyfox terrier named Stamper and a beagle named Piper. We enjoy camping together in the summer months, playing board games and cards together. Besides scrapping and cardmaking, I enjoy watching "chickflick" movies and reading a good book.

During the school year, I teach third graders and during the summer I get to be a stay at home Mom. I began cardmaking right before Gabrielle was born when I went to a SU! workshop when I became addicted to stamps. Soon after, I went to a cM workshop and decided I could put my stamps to better use and scrapbook with them too. About a year and a half ago is when I realized there was more to SU! and don't use stamps as much. I have become addicted to finding the "newest" patterned paper and bringing it home to add to my stash. I almost feel like I am a pattern paper hoarder. Shopping for scrapbooking goodies is one of my favorite things to do. What I find myself doing lately is making atleast one card with each paperpack that I buy, so that I feel like I have used it and opened it up (even though I open all of my paperpacks up, so that I can smell the paper...mmmmmmmmmm!!! such scrappy goodness!)

I am looking forward to being part of the card team here at Let's Capture Our Memories. Thanks so much for this opportunity!!!

No comments: