Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bo Bunny Garden Girl Canvas

Quite a few of my friends have been bitten by the She-Art bug. I adore these fun canvases, but swore I would not pick up another crafty hobby. Well, as they say, never say never..... My friend was teaching a canvas class recently and I love her work, so I signed up. It is SO MUCH FUN! I decided that the Bo Bunny Garden Girl Line would be perfect for a canvas. Here's my twist on the She-Art Movement... maybe we should call it Meow Art???


I cut the butterfly directly from the Garden Girl paper.






I love the colors in this line and thought they were perfect for a bright flower garden. Some of my flowers were pieced using the different patterns, others were cut directly from the designs on the papers.

I'll be back at the end of the month with one more project using Garden Girl.





Products Used:
Bo Bunny Garden Girl Collection
Bo Bunny Double Dot Chiffon
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints Contemporary and Metropolitan
Stamps: Stampin'up

4 comments:

StephanieP said...

Kathy it came out great! Love the colors.

Michelle said...

This is beautiful!!!!

Lynn K said...

LOVE how this came out Kathy!! The colors are great and I love the doodling and all the textures!!!

Unknown said...

Great project! Love the visual textures! TFS