Friday, October 28, 2011

Lucky to be Friends

Hi Everyone... I'm back with my last post using Bo Bunny's Garden Girl Line. I love this picture of my daughter and friends. One of my friends had a tea party at the end of last summer and all of the girls, big and little, in the neighborhood came to have fun! It was too cute.

I added some of the rub-ons from the Garden Girl collection and I colored the Petaloo Crocheted flowers with some Glimmer Mists.
I cut the title piece from the Cut-outs paper in the collection pack.. it was a perfect fit!

Since this is my last post as part of the MT, I just want to say that I've really enjoyed being part of the LCOM Marketing team and I really would like to thank Tanya and Kristine for having me. I've met many lovely and kind ladies here and plan on sticking around to be inspired by the new MT!





Products Used:
Bo Bunny Garden Girl Collection Pack
Bo Bunny Garden Girl Buttons
Bo Bunny Garden Girl Rub-Ons
Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock: Chiffon
Petaloo Devon Crocheted Flowers
Glimmer Mist: Harvest Orange, Red Velvet, Sugar Plum Fairy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love the crocheted flowers and buttons! TFS!