Monday, October 8, 2012

A Box Full of Surprise

Are you a little like me when you shop for scrappy goodies?  I have a tendency to want only the newest items I can find when there are always great 'older' gems still to be had.   If you've been following along for the past week you know that the Marketing Team were all sent 'surprise packages' to work with this month from the sweet Tanya.  Here is a photo of my surprise box contents.
I knew that this would be the perfect month to scrap this photo of the lovely Nicole and I that I've had sitting around for a few months now.  Seeing as they are both pieces of the same puzzle.  I titled the layout "Just By Chance" as I believe that's truly how we met.  Winnipeg is not all that big of a city.  You've heard the phrase 'six degrees of separation'?  Well in this city it's more like two.  Somehow though, it took Let's Capture These Memories to bring us together.  It has been so wonderful getting to know this girl.  She's funnier than most, sweet, and more loyal than ever to her group of girlies.  I thought it would be fitting to use Tanya's package of goodies to document this new found friendship.
I used the tag to record my jounaling
I added a little mist, a doily, and some Lilybee alphas to complete the layout.

So what about you?  Any 'oldies, but goodies' laying around your scrap room that you could be pulling out to create your next layout?  As always, I'd love to come and have a peek if I've inspired you to create.  I encourage you to come back next week to see what else I was able to create with this fabulous box of goodies.

Supplies used:
MME - Kraft Funday 
MME Cardstock stickers - Dolled Up & Howdy Doody
October Afternoon - Patterned Paper
- Paid in Full 
- Dictation
Love My Tapes - Narrow,white


2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

aw, aren't you a sweetie!!! I love this Sherri :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!