Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nicole's Mystery package

Hi there - Nicole here to share with you my first project that I completed with the mystery box of goodies that I received from Tanya.

I didn't think to take a photo first, but I received a few goodies from the store like:

Here is the first page that I created with this mystery box:

I received quite a bit of paper and not a lot of embellies which was a challenge for me! I made some tags and tucked them into the Simple Stories pockets I received. I tore the edge to make it smaller on my page and added some items from my stash, like Elle's Studio tags, brads, Basic Grey paper.

I do love the layered MME stickers I got and used one here!
hope you are enjoying seeing our mystery box projects -- stay tuned for more MT inspiration!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so pretty Nicole!!!