Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Faves- A Girl Can Dream

I started scrapbooking when I was pregnant with our first son. I knew instinctively that I was having a boy, so I bought mainly baby boy themed papers. With my second, I believe I looked at different products available, but knew pretty early on that I was having another boy. By number 3, I was sure it was another boy, even though the doctor had us believing it was a girl for 5 weeks. This time, we'll probably only have one chance at determining the baby's gender at 20 weeks, so I've got the next 4 weeks to browse all the girly stuff, and dream about how I might use it (and make a mental list just in case). Here are some of my top picks:

I would buy this entire collection, it would make some beautiful baby pages!

Some pretty pink Gingham Fabric Tape
( because who can resist gingham?)

find this and other yummy colours here.

I can envision this mask with yummy pastels in pinks and deep rose. I'm not sure what flower these are supposed to be, but I can totally see hollyhocks.


Speaking of flowers, I'd need loads more of those, and I'd start with these beauties by Maya Road, they'd make a sweet headband for a little girl.
( I have these in Ivory, and they are gorgeous!)

Oh and just because one can never have enough patterned paper, I may also be tempted by this collection by Authentique: 


Now I've got to go start reorganizing to make room for the possible new papers and embellishments.
wish me luck!

Erin

1 comment:

Monique said...

I know the feeling, I look at all that pretty pink stuff and just dream about it, cause I have bought some, and It usually just sits there waiting for me....xsing fingers for a girl for you! Love my boys, but secretly would love to have had a girl!