Friday, October 26, 2012

Simple Stories Folder with Crate Paper

Hi everyone! It's Kate Vickers here today. I just wanted to share a layout / folder / mini book that I did. I don't know what to call it exactly, it's all those things put together.

The base is made up of a Simple Stories 12 X 12 folder. It fits inside of a page protector. I have stuffed the folder full of memorabilia from a trip that my son and my husband took. My son is a train fanatic, so my husband took him on this tour of the Credit Valley on a special train. Because we had so many good pictures from the trip, I decided to make a mini book and attach it to the front of the folder. I used Crate Paper's Little Boy Blue collection for this. I couldn't resist the chipboard train, it's so 'Eric'.

Credit Valley Explorer layout

DSC_4798

Here are the first two inside pages of the mini book.

Credit Valley Explorer layout 2

And, here are the last two pages of the mini book.

Credit Valley Explorer layout 3

Thanks for dropping by today!

No comments: