Thursday, December 31, 2015

Product Shuffle - Napkins

Happy last day of 2015!

Preparing for our New Year's Eve party at our home tonight, the girls asked for a Pinata. We found one on clearance for 2$ at a local store.  Here is it.
It was kind of cute, but more fitting for a birthday party than a New Year's Eve party.  So we headed to my craft room and set out to alter this pinata.
I made the numbers with my cricut using foiled cardstock from Fancy Pants Design.  I then cut a large circle in a 12X12 pattern paper I had in my stash.  Since the Pinata was about 20 inches in diameter, the 12 inch circle did not cover all the dinosaurs.  I then added glue to the back edge of my circle and added 4 ruffled napkins.  I folded the napkins accordian style and simply pressed them in the glue. Here is the finished product.
The kids are eager for the countdown and make the candies fall from our new beautifull pinata.

I hope you all have a wonderfull evening and I wish you all the best for 2016!  See you all next year!