Friday, September 4, 2009

Introducing - Jenn DiPaolo!!




Today I would like to introduce you to the 'last' very Talented Member of our DT - Jenn DiPaolo!!


A bit about Jenn - A graphic designer at heart, I am currently the marketing director for a communications and audio-video retailer whose head office is in Moncton, New Brunswick. While a good part of my day is spent balancing budgets and formulating marketing plans, my favorite part of the role is the time spend creating the company's print material. The progression from designing at work to designing as a hobby was a natural one; I was hooked the moment I tried scrapbooking. My current favorite subject to scrap is my 2 1/2 year old daughter Sofia, though every now and again, you'll catch a glimpse of my husband Brad and our beagle Rocky. when I'm not scrapping I love being silly with Sofia, shopping, reading, and cooking (but not cleaning!).



Welcome to the Team Jenn!!

3 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

congrats!!!

Tanya said...

Jenn, your work is always so fun and inspiring. So happy you are part of the LCOM design team

Gisèle said...

congrats girlie:-)