Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Scrapper of the Month

Please join me in congratulating Stephanie aka bronte10 - our December scrapper of the month!
















Stephanie's layouts are always so vibrant and fun, you can't help but smile when you see them! Plus, we're pretty partial to her clay creations, they really typify her style. Stephanie's continued participation on the forum is always appreciated...we love your sense of humour!

I asked Stephanie to tell us a little bit about herself, answer some probing questions and share some of her favorite scrappy projects.

I was born and raised in Moncton, NB....Living in Saint John for the past 10 years and now just moved to Lower Sackville, NS to be with my Sweetie after 4 years of living the "long distance" relationship! Yikes! (For you non-local gals, thats a 4 hour drive)

Graduated from STFX University, and
shortly after began my career with the local Telecommunications company. I've always been a crafty gal, and since my job can be a bit challenging, I love to wind down after a long day with something cute to make! I think I've tried every craft hobby around: cross stitching, knitting, crochet, rug hooking, painting, Batik, pottery, polymer clay, beaded jewelry....you name it, I've probably tried it! Cross stitching stuck for a good 12 years....until I decided to make a scrapbook album for my sister's wedding in Feb/March 2008...I've been hooked ever since!

In the fall of 2008 I tried my hand at some cute little mushroom buttons to go with some of my favorite Sassafras papers (Happy Place) and My Little Bit of Whimsy was born! The shop has kept me busy this past year, but I do try and balance it so I still have lots of "Me" time to scrap! This hobby has changed my life, and I'm loving every minute of it!

My guilty pleasure is... Chocolate! I just can't say no!

I can't imagine my life without... Dave

You would never guess it, but I...
am kinda shy....seriously. stop laughing. its true! Its my true nature, but over the years I've been able to overcome it :)

I would love to win a shopping spree to...
LCOM! I'm addicted to buying scrappy supplies!

My favorite scrappy item in the LCOM store right now is...
The Sassafras Monstrosity line...so yummy!

If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... who wants to be a millionaire (I have this weird storage space in my brain for useless facts)

If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for...
Health, happiness and time to enjoy them

My least favorite chore is...
kitty litter! We have 7 cats between us....its definately a chore! LOL

I have a scrappy crush on... Michelle Clement! http://michelleclement.typepad.com/blog/

***Wow! I use lots of Exlamation marks!!! LOL

Here are some of Stephanie's favorites:

4 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

WHOO HOO Stephanie!!! Congrats to you!

Bella said...

Congrats Love!! You rock!!

Tanya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your fun and funky style!

Gisèle said...

congrats girl:-)) you inspire me to use bright things on my LOs:-)